One of the main purposes of our institute is to provide society with managers specializing in international enterprise management who have exceptional communication skills, a sound theoretical foundation, as well as a broad, international perspective on current issues and trends. The institute also strives to provide local businesses with knowledge on international issues, in order to aid them to better compete in the international arena. We also encourage students to participate in activities with local and international private enterprises, as well as public, government-owned systems.
Our faculty have different strengths in a wide variety of business disciplines. We aid our students in identifying their own strengths and interests at an early stage, as well as arm them with the relevant knowledge in order to be properly prepared to choose a thesis topic, and the right advisor for the topic. The Graduate Institute of International Business aims to internationalize students, improve professionalism, as well as learning and managerial abilities in order to flourish in, and maintain competitiveness in a dynamic international business environment. Our Graduate Institute provides students with support in all aspects of their lives. The Graduate Institute of International Business at National Taipei University warmly welcomes you. I hope
1. Pass on Professional Knowledge, Enhance Creativity
Through our experienced professors, students have the
capability to perform independent research.
2. Collaborate with Industry
Through corporative work with local enterprises and academic support from our institute,
local enterprises can in turn focus on internationalization.
3. High Performance
Through theoretical and practical training, out students will aim to become international managers and financial experts.
4. Global Outlook
Students are equipped with international perspectives, and are confident speaking at least one foreign language.
To increase student's competitive edge in their future work environment; our institute encourages
students to take national certification tests.
6. Relaxed Learning Environment
The institute aims to enhance relationships between teachers and students by having a relaxed and open learning environment.
Chen Tser yieth
1. Cultivate Professionalism: Providing students with quality educational experiences that ensure their proper instruction in ethical concepts and international business-related skills.
2. Encourage Academic Research: Encouraging and supporting faculty members and students in conducting research and producing results that contribute to their professional growth in international business areas.
3. Provide an Excellent Educational Environment: Providing an excellent teaching and learning environment where students are the top priority and where ideas, discovery, and creativity can flourish.
4. Gain a Global Perspective: Providing an academic milieu with a global perspective for the students and faculty members
5. Forge Partnership: Building a seamless fusion between the resources provided by industries and academics in order to create strong awareness of current international business practices among the enrolled student
Our logo is designed by one of our professors and one of our finest students from South Africa, Elaine Wang. The basic design concept is that we hope to widen our graduate students' horizons, and enable them to view the world as their backyard.
The Earth: using the earth as our background, we demonstrate the importance of widening one's vision of the world.
The Figure: using this image of a businessperson, we demonstrate the irreplaceable importance of international managers.
Blue: represents the future.
Green: represent the focus of our institute.
|Office||Bussiness Building 8F25|
|Seminar Room||Bussiness Building6F44|
|Bussiness Building 8F02|
|Student Research Room I||Bussiness Building 8F28|
|Student Research Room II||Bussiness Building 8F29|
- Name: Xu Bin
- Title: Full-time : Teaching Assistant
- Highest degree:Soochow University Institute of Economics
- Contact number:(02)26736270